Reggello, Florence, Italy
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a local Marketing officer.
Main goals are the following:
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Plan branding campaigns and coordinate online channels of the company
Job Position Briefly:
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Marketing Officer must have great enthusiasm and be an excellent communicator with experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns of our services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Collaborate with Manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience in the field (2+ years)
- Solid knowledge of Marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Fluent in another language is appreciated
If interested, please send your resume in English, clicking on "Apply Now" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.