Reggello, Florence HQ, Italy
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for Sales Representative for our Company in our Headquarters, located in Reggello, Florence - Italy. The Sales Representative directly reporting to the Business Development Director will be mainly in charge to manage the entire lifecycle of Sales Dept:
- manage the entire lifecycle of sales:
- cold calls
- on site meetings set up
- proposal management
- trading with purchasing managers
- participation to fairs and events
- Perfect use of MS Office
- Internal CRM tools management
- Willing to travel 50% of the working time
- Appreciated previous experience in sales and marketing departments
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Driving license
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Development mentality: open-minded, organized mindset, self-starter, people person, eager, enthusiasm, result orientated and team player casual person
- Fluent English for communication with International teams
- Full availability to travel domestically and internationally (min 50% of working time)
- Driving license, car owned, availability to drive
- Able to work under pressure and stay resilient.
- Experience in GMP/Pharmaceutical Industries Experience in with demonstrable active Network.
- English language - working proficiency level (B2/C1 mandatory)
- Excellent use of office package (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, visio).
- Sales mentality: Highly motivated, open-minded, organized mindset, influencer, self-starter, people person, eager, enthusiasm, result orientated and team player casual person, Able to work under pressure and stay resilient.
Professional Experience Required:
- Fluent English (B2/C1 Level is mandatory)
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.