Ness Ziona, Israel
Regulatory Affairs Sr. Consultant
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a new Regulatory Affairs Senior Consultant.
- Between 1-3 years of Regulatory Affairs experience in, Pharma, Biotech is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline required. Advanced degree (M.Sc. or PhD) would be an advantage.
- Experience with document templates, editing, publishing and formatting.
- Strong computer skills including versatility with Word, Adobe Acrobat, and graphic packages.
- Knowledge of good document management practices.
- Fluency in other languages
- PhD in Technical Field
If interested, please send your resume in English only.