Business Development Manager
PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of hundreds dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 160 customers worldwide. As an international group, PQE operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets.
Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com or visit our company page on LinkedIn. Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Business Development Manager for our Company in our PQE CIS office, located in Moscow. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, finding new clients, responding to requests from the Business Development Director, cold-calling into prospect companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Development mentality: open-minded, organized mindset, self-starter, people person, eager, enthusiasm, result orientated and team player casual person
- Fluent English for communication with International teams
- Full availability to travel domestically and internationally (min 50% of working time)
- Driving license, car owned, availability to drive
- Able to work under pressure and stay resilient.
- At least 4-5 yrs of experience in GMP/Pharmaceutical Industries
- Main tasks may involve Sales & Business Development,
- Support to Business Development Director
- Excellent use of MS package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to coordinating, supporting and organizing conventions, seminars or workshop
- Preferable: working in western company culture, familiar with pharmaceutical industry
- English: B2/C1 Level mandatory
If interested, please send your resume in English to email@example.com Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.