PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of hundreds dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 160 customers worldwide. As international group, PQE operates in 40+ countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets. Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com. Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Validation Consultant, willing to join our PQE CIS consultants team.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Native Russian
- Fluent English
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Full availability to Travel (up to 75% domestically/abroad)
- Fluent in other languages
- PhD in Scientific/Technical fields
- Experience in Pharma/Medical Devices area
NICE TO HAVE:
If interested, please send your resume in English to email@example.com Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.