Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a new Office Manager based on our Moscow office.
- Administration of the Moscow office;
- Coordination with the head office in Italy and the personnel departments of accounting and Legal in Moscow;
- Organization of business trips of employees (ordering railway and air tickets, booking hotels);
- Assistance to the sales department in drafting contracts;
- Document flow (acceptance of incoming correspondence, registration and distribution by department / registration of outgoing correspondence, sending to recipients. Storage, archiving of documents);
- Acceptance, accounting, storage and issuance of payment documents;
- Customer accounts receivable control;
- Reception of phone calls;
- Organization of business meetings and meetings, presentation materials.
Responsabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Degree in law, finance or accounting;
- Competent written and spoken Russian language, clear diction;
- Knowledge of English at least B2/C1 spoken and written as part of the documentation/negotiations is conducted in English;
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work in multitasking mode, quickly analyze information and make informed decisions;
- willingness to work in a dynamic enviroment
If interested, please send your resume by clicking on 'Apply Now' on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.