Boston (MA), U.S.A.
Business Development Manager
PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of hundreds dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 160 customers worldwide. An international group, PQE operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets.
Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com or visit our company page on LinkedIN
Due to a constant growth, PQE Group is looking for a new member of our US sales team. This job is a fantastic opportunity for an active listener with a professional demeanor, who can hit the ground running to close business with new and existing clients in the life sciences.
Based in Boston, Massachesetts, the Business Development Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Business Development. The ideal candidate will have the ability to grow into a senior field sales resource driving the success of US operations.
- Contacting potential and existing clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Managing, growing, and being accountable for your pipeline
- Preparing sales proposals; following current company rules and guidelines
- Working with Senior team members to identify and manage new opportunities
- Using company CRM to track progress and report goals
- Learning PQE service offerings and staying up to date on industry news, trends, and regulations
- Attending industry trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions as a representative of PQE Group
- Learning and adhering to PQE Group’s policies, procedures, and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, or relevant industry experience
- 2-3 years of experience in GXP/Pharmaceutical Industries – preferred but not essential
- Experience in Sales & Business Development – 1-3 years
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work under pressure and stay resilient
- Ability to learn from your mistakes and a willingness to educate yourself on new sales methodologies.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Full availability to travel domestically and internationally (min 50% of working time)
- US valid work authorization
If interested, please apply clicking the button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.