Laboratory Equipment Validation Specialist
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a new Lab Equipment Validation Specialist to join our team in Moscow, Russia.
- Perform equipment lifecycle activities and associated deliverables pertaining to laboratory instruments and equipment, including but not limited to the installation, testing, execution of validation activities, calibration, maintenance, change control, retirement activities, the renewal of laboratory instrumentation and equipment service contracts as well as assisting on-site vendor maintenance procedures per contract agreement.
- Schedule maintenance and calibration of lab equipment.
- Maintain the records of calibration. Assist in maintain and monitor equipment and instrumentation data in the computerized maintenance management system up to date.
- Maintain equipment inventory and ensure that preventative maintenance is performed according to the manufacturer’s requirements and Standard Operating Procedures. Maintenance such as; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Biannual, and Annual
- Maintain laboratory maintenance for environment & facility monitoring.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance is performed according to manufacturer’s requirements and internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Train lab users or other staff on SOP and Work Instructions for equipment use.
- Assist in the drafting of new SOPs, work instruction and the maintenance of existing SOPs related to the departmental activities.
- Assists with (new) instrument validation through statistical analysis of data, troubleshooting, effective implementation of analytical methods and provision of technical information to relevant parties.
- Degree in a scientific discipline (with strong chemistry content).
- 5+ years of experience working in a QC lab setting
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar positions
- Highly proficient in the use of key analytical equipment (HPLC, IR, UV) and the testing of finished products.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels
- Russian: native speaker
- Fluent English (mandatory)
If interested, please send your resume in English to email@example.com Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.