Boston - MA, USA
IT Consultant - Lab Systems
PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of hundreds dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 160 customers worldwide.
An international group, PQE operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets.
Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com or visit our company page on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/84095/ .
We are currently looking for a CSV Consultant willing to work/based in Boston, to support the upgrade of the Empower and Chromeleon Chromatography Data Systems and the Stegmann’s PLA (Parallel Line Analysis) biostatistical analysis system of one of our main client's in the Boston area.
- Chromeleon Chromatography data system (by Thermo Fisher) o Empower Chromatography data system (by Waters) o Parallel Line Analysis (PLA) biostatistical analysis system (by Stegmann);
- Experience in global projects o Agile and SDLC methodology o Understanding and use of HP ALM
- At least 5+ years experience in the Computer system validation area, specifically validation of Chromeleon and Empower
- Great written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet critical timelines
- Ability and maturity to take Ownership of Validation activities and distribute responsibilities accordingly
- Ability to lead other junior Validation Resources assigned to the project
- Full availability to work in Boston mon-fri or accept temporary relocations to Boston
- Valid US work permit
RESPONSIBILITIES &Amp; REQUIREMENTS:
If interested, please send your resume clicking the button on the left of this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.