We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors. With more than 800 employees and 20 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas), joining PQE means to join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be involved in international projects, working with colleagues from all over the world.
We have recently opened a new subsidiary in Belgium (Mons) and we are increasing our local team: for this reason, we are looking for a new CSV CONSULTANT.
- Resolution of fundamental Computer System Validation compliance issues
- Management of data collection and documentation preparation
- Ensure all project-related issues and deviations are recorded, approved and dispensed accordingly (including ensuring proper deviation report preparation and approval)
- Prepare project and life‐cycle reports and review/approve all other documents to ensure compliance with SOP
- Ensure all project and lifecycle documents achieve the goal of traceability, and these are all retained in document repository (Document Navigator) and approved following the prescribed SOP
RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2 years of experience in Computer System Validation
- Previous experience with PLC or SCADA or DELTA V Validation
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally up to 60%
- Knowledge of regulations and guidelines applicable to computerized and automated systems (GAMP, 21 CFR part 11, …)
- French: full proficiency - English: good level
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a consulting environment
If interested, please send your resume clicking the button on the left of this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.