PQE Group is a Contract Quality Organization and a Complete Quality Solution provider for GCP, GLP, GMP & GDP areas in the Life Science Industry. Since 1998, we have successfully completed more than 7,000 projects worldwide and now serve our Clients from offices in Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, LATAM, USA, the Middle East, China, India and Japan. As an international group we have experience working in more than 25 languages and have an excellent history of supporting small, medium and large size companies exceeding compliance standards from the FDA / EMA / WHO / TGA / SFDA / ANVISA / INVIMA / GILS and other local authorities. PQE Group offers turnkey quality solutions and focuses on offering exceptional cost effectiveness, whilst maintaining highest quality standards for our Clients.
Due to a constant growth, we are looking for a Junior Pharma Consultant.
In this full-time role, the Consultant will provide validation services for our clients.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments.
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Degree in Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Full availability to Travel up to 75%
- Japanese Fluent
- English Fluent
- Fluent in other languages
- PhD in technical fields
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sector
NICE TO HAVE:
If interested, please send your resume in English, clicking on "Apply Now" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.