Ness Ziona, Israel
PQE Group is a Contract Quality Organization and a Complete Quality Solution provider for GCP, GLP, GMP & GDP areas in the Life Science Industry. Since 1998, we have successfully completed more than 7,000 projects worldwide and now serve our Clients from offices in Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, LATAM, USA, the Middle East, China, India and Japan. As an international group, we have experience working in more than 25 languages and have an excellent history of supporting small, medium and large size companies exceeding compliance standards from the FDA / EMA / WHO / TGA / SFDA / ANVISA / INVIMA / GILS and other local authorities. PQE Group offers turnkey quality solutions and focuses on offering exceptional cost-effectiveness, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards for our Clients.
Due to our constant growth, we are looking for a new Validation Consultant to join our team in Israel. In this full-time role, the Validation Consultant will provide validation services for our clients.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans.
- Performance of risk assessments.
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- 2-5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- GxP knowledge
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation
- Full availability to Travel up to 75%
- English Fluent ( at least B2/C1)
If interested, please send your resume clicking the button on the left of this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.