Morgantown - VA, USA
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors. With more than 800 employees and 20 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas), joining PQE means to join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be involved in international projects, working with colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Validation Engineer/ Consultant based in US, available to join one of our local Qualification projects in Morgantown.
- Qualification of process equipment used in Oral solid facilities (qualification of coating machines, table pressing machines, granulators, FBD, tambler, packaging machine, etc.)
- Validation of equipment control systems according to ISPE, GAMP guidelines.
- Development/execution of 21 CFR Part 11 systems compliance checklists/protocols
- Development of Part 11/ALCOA+ paper based interim controls
RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the drug manufacturing area - Equipment and Utilites validation
- Integrity, strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Valid US work permit
If interested, please send your resume clicking the button on the left of this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.