Reggello, Florence HQ, Italy
Junior Pharma Consultant
In this full-time role, the Consultant will provide validation services for our clients.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fluent English (at least B2/C1 Level)
- Degree in Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Full availability to Travel up to 75%
- Fluent in other languages
- PhD in technical fields
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sector
Nice to have:
- Reggello(HQ), Rome or Milan - Italy.
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.