Freelance Computerized System Validation (CSV) Consultant
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors. With more than 900 employees and 26 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas), joining PQE means to join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be involved in international projects, working with colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, we are currently looking for a Freelance Computerized System Validation (CSV) Consultant to join our team in Ireland
In this full-time role, the Consultant will provide validation services for our clients.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2+ years of experience in Computer System Validation and GxP
- Degree in Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Fluent English (at least B2/C1 Level)
- Availability to Travel
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.