Mexico City, Mexico
Junior CSV Consultant
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With more than 900 employees all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas) and 26 subsidiaries, joining PQE means join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be not only involved in international projects but you'll also have the chance to get in touch with colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE Group is looking for a Junior CSV Consultant to join our team in Mexico.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments.
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fluent English (at least B2/C1 Level)
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Full availability to Travel up to 75%
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.