Freelance MD Consultant
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors. With more than 900 employees and 26 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas), joining PQE means to join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be involved in international projects, working with colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Freelance Medical Device Consultant to join our team in Israel.
- Guide and support execution of compliance projects in Medical Device area
- Bring new expertise in quality management and regulatory affairs for Medical Device
- Enhance PQE services in Medical Device area
- Perform internal audits
- Manage complaints and submit them to Manufacturer
- Coordinate execution of Recalls
- Develop and maintain local QMS for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22301 and ISO 4500 certification
- Manage Non-conformities and CAPA
- Deploy internal Training
- Interact with manufacturing sites for any issue impacting compliance
Responsibilities will include:
- 2+ years of experience in Medical Devices QA/RA related positions
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- Medical Device Requirements for Quality Management System (21 CFR part 820, ISO 13485)
- MDR 2017/745
- EU and Extra EU MD registration processes (CE marking, 510(k), PMA)
- Experience in dealing with FDA
- Risk Management for Medical Devices
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.