Regulatory Affairs Service Specialist
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors. With more than 900 employees and 26 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas), joining PQE means to join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be involved in international projects, working with colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Service Specialist based in our Headquarter, located in Reggello - Florence, Italy.
In this full-time role, you will have a combined responsibility to develop the company relations with new and existing clients while providing first hand technical solutions.
- Support the entire Sales Force in promoting sales activities and creating RA Campaigns focused on existing and new customers
- Manage Lead contacts scouting activity and the subsequent communication with them (especially cold-calls)
- Create campaigns service-dedicated and manage internal trainings to support the sales force
- Support thesales activities of the Regulatory Affairs Business Unit and ensures timely and high quality sales reporting like leads funnel, forecast and communication/follow-up Track&Trace
- Manage daily operations like CRM updates and administration, training, time and expenses reports
- Support all the Post Sales Services (like Confidentiality Agreements, Master Service Agreements, internal communication with Operations and Customer Service departments)
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Educational background/degree in: Pharmacy/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biotechnology, and related subjects
- Nice to have: Master or post graduate courses in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- EU/US Regulatory Affairs knowledge, with minimum 3 years in a technical role
- EU/US Pharmacovigilance and GCP Knowledge is a plus
- Strong sales skills and Business acumen with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian (C1 level, other languages are a nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel Worldwide (also in emerging countries) after the pandemic situation
- Driving License
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.