Reggello, Florence HQ, Italy
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors. With more than 900 employees and 26 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas), joining PQE means to join a multicultural and challenging company in which you will be involved in international projects, working with colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, we are currently looking for a Junior Sales to join our Headquarter, located in Reggello, Florence - Italy.
The Junior Sales will report directly to the Business Development Director and will be in charge to manage the entire lifecycle of Sales Department.
- Increase sales by actively seeking new customers (cold calls)
- Conducting business negotiations with customers
- Preparation of commercial offers
- Preparation and approval of contracts
- Acceptance orders
- Prompt resolution of all emerging issues with customers
- Maintaining reporting documentation
- Business correspondence with company clients
- Participation to fairs and events
- Managing Internal CRM tools
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent use of office package (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, visio)
- Full availability to travel domestically and internationally (min 50% of working time)
- Able to work under pressure
- Business Development mentality: Highly motivated, open-minded, organized mindset, influencer, self-starter, people person, eager, enthusiasm, result orientated and team player casual person, Able to work under pressure and stay resilient.
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.