Warsaw - Poland
IT Infrastructure Qualification Consultant
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998, with more than 1500 employees, 45+ nationalities and 28 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas). Joining PQE means being a part of a multicultural and challenging company, with many local and international projects, and colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a IT Infrastructure Qualification Consultant to join our IT Validation Team in Poland
Working in a consulting reality as PQE Group will give you the chance to work on projects for the most important national and international pharmaceutical companies. This opportunity will allow you to travel in Poland and Europe up to 50% of your time to visit our clients’ sites and quickly increase your professional experience thanks to the constant support of a multicultural team of expert consultants and continuous on the job training.
- Infrastructure qualification
- Qualification Plan
- Design Specification
- IOQ Protocol
- Execution test IQ/OQ
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the followings:
- 1+ Year of experience in IT
- Fluent Polish (at least C1 level)
- Fluent English (at least B2 level)
- Full availability to travel up to 50%
- Expertise in Information Technology, including Network, Virtualization, Cloud
- Degree in information technology engineering
- Detail-oriented and an active listener
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed
- Knowledge of Regulations EU ANNEX11 and FDA CFR21 part11 (this is a big plus)
- Understanding of quality management system requirements, risk management principles, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices
- Principles of Cybersecurity
Nice to Have:
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.