Warsaw - Poland
Junior Validation Consultant
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998, with more than 1500 employees, 45+ nationalities and 28 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas). Joining PQE means being a part of a multicultural and challenging company, with many local and international projects, and colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for new Junior Validation Consultants to join our CSV Team in Poland
Working in a consulting reality as PQE Group will give you the chance to work on projects for the most important national and international pharmaceutical companies. This opportunity will allow you to travel in Poland and Europe up to 70% of your time to visit our clients’ sites and quickly increase your professional experience thanks to the constant support of a multicultural team of expert consultants and continuous on the job training. Nowadays, Computer System Validation is a central activity within the Pharma Industry and validation consultants are highly required in the Life Science market. Thanks to the PQE Academy we are able to shape junior consultants into high technical profiles providing them constant quality training in order to help them reach success expressing their full potential and talent. We are looking for new junior resources who are motivated to enter our consulting reality and challenge themselves every day growing both professionally and personally.
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of validation plans
- Performance of risk assessments
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the followings:
- Fluent English (at least B2 level)
- Fluent Polish (at least C1 level)
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- Full availability to travel up to 70%
- Fluent in other languages
- Degree in Automation or Process Field
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Sector
Nice to Have:
If interested, please send your resume clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.