Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a local Marketing Coordinator.
- Collaborate with PQE HQ Corporate Marketing Department in order to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts in the local area of responsibility
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns at local level
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns, and with local sales department to implement marketing strategies
- Local Social Media managing and editorial contents’ plan
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Local Website deployment and daily update
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned from HQ
- Support subsidiary’s activities and manage marketing materials storage for brochure, gadgets, etc.
- 1 up to 3 years of experience in the marketing field, internships are considered as a valid background
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, basic CSS and web development tools (WordPress)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Open minded and willing to work in a diverse, fast, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Availability to travel if necessary
- Fluent in English (second language is appreciated)
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
If interested, please send your resume in English, clicking on "Apply Now" button on this page.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.